Houndog Daycare provides Outdoor Exercise with a range of Environments to Explore
Including the Beach & the Park. We’re an Outdoor Doggy Daycare Experience. Our Mobile Doggy Bus comes to You for Pick Up & Drop Off. Social Playgroups meet an Instinctual need for many dogs. Our Mission is to Connect your Dog with other social Dogs in Nature. Our Daycare offers Exercise, Socialising & Swimming – it’s an Adrenaline – Charged Adventure! Log in to our Facebook Page while you’re at work to watch our “Music Video of the Day” & to view the Photo Albums.
This Ultimate Outdoor Adventure runs for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours. We visit two exciting locations – the Park & the Beach. Overseeing Dogs playing off-leash is an incredible adventure and a great deal of responsibility – this is only possible because we are “Masters” in Dog Body Language and Dog Behaviour. We have Expert Staff (including ourselves) Supervising at all times, offering a Controlled & Safe Environment. As an extra safeguard, we utilize our own Private Off-Leash Park, away from the Public.
To ensure ‘Harmony’ among the Pack – we offer the option of joining our Weekly or Fortnightly Trips. Joining the Dog Daycare Pack is not a short-term view – the majority of our Doggy Daycare pack have been attending regularly for many years. Unfortunately we don’t take Casual bookings. Our goal in joining new pack members is for a minimum of 12 months, however there are no contracts, just a verbal agreement/understanding. Join the Pack today – It’s Barking Good Fun!
Pricing for Doggy Day Care:
1 Dog $65 Incl Gst
2nd Dog $45 Incl Gst
We offer all Clients “Free Advice” on Dog Behaviour & Body Language, Nutrition, Pack Behaviour, Dog Park Etiquette & Free Training Tips
The Houndog Difference
- We’re the Ultimate Outdoor Daycare Experience
- We Pick Up & Drop off from your Home (Full Mobile Service)
- 3 to 4 Hours of Exercise at the Park & the Beach
- Professionally Edited Photos & Music Videos of the Day
- Supervision by Qualified Dog Behaviorists (Excellent Staff to Dog Ratio – minimum 4-5 Trainers)
- We only accept Social Dogs in our Group. All dogs have been Temperament Tested before joining
- Beach Time – low impact exercise & swimming lessons to improve your dogs fitness & survival skills around the water
- Exclusive Service with small Manageable Numbers
- Confidence Building for puppies
- Exercised & Socialised in a controlled environment
New dogs undertake a Behavioural Assessment before joining our Doggy Daycare. The Assessment involves a friendly chat on the phone to discuss your goals, followed by a Temperament Test via a Trial Day.
Qualification Criteria :
Clients to Supply: